WHY HAVE YOUR BUSINESS POWER WASHED THIS FALLThank goodness 2020…
Fall Cleaning Checklist- Pressure Washing and More
Aaahh... don't you love it when those cold fronts start coming in? Fall is in the air that means Thanksgiving and Christmas are just a few weeks away. It's not too late to get your home in tip-top shape for your decorating and lighting decor. Fall is a great time to not only clean up before decorating; it is also a great time to thoroughly look over structures and parts of your home that may be neglected.
- Roof cleaning - Right now is the BEST time to rid your roof of mildew, mold, and dirt that can cause a roof to look dark and dingy. Remember those dark streaks we mentioned in a previous article? Cooler temps can slow down the growth of the moss and algae. However, cooler temperatures will only cause the algae to go dormant, so right now is the perfect roof cleaning time.
- Clean the deck- If your deck is under trees or lots of shade, it could be starting to show its age. When the deck gets wet and is slippery due to the build up of mold and mildew, it's probably time for a cleaning.
- Siding looking less than new - Does your white siding look a little green lately? Now is a great time to clean the siding and bring back the bright luster to your home. K&N Softwash can help with all of these dirty cleanups. Our professional team makes sure to leave your home or business in the Houma, Thibodaux, Napoleonville, and surrounding areas look ready for the holidays.
Here are some other things you may want to consider checking off before the holidays:
1. Gutters- Cleaning gutters of debris and leaves is important so they can function properly. Clogged gutters can cause roof damage if left unattended.
2. HVAC system- Having your air and heating system checked is always a good idea in spring and fall.
- K&N Softwash can easily check out your dryer vents. Cleaning dryer vents prevent potential fires, reduces drying time, and conserves energy.
K&N Softwash is South Louisiana's best pressure washing professionals. Contact us for a complimentary quote or call us at (985) 859-4408.